Jazz Practice Ideas with Your Real Book by Andy McWain
Published by Fuller Street Music & Media • (PDF/ePub)
"It has helped me a lot keeping my practicing fun and challenging as well." - Reader review, Five stars (*****)
Thirty-Six (36) Jazz Practice Ideas to Get the Most from Your Real Book!
Studying Jazz? You may know about the REAL BOOK, but what you probably don’t know is how much MUSICAL PROGRESS can be accomplished with only a single jazz fake book! Don’t know what to practice? Don’t want to waste valuable time?
Based on years of university-level teaching, the author of this book gives musicians:
- Simple, focused melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic strategies on how to use their limited practicing time more efficiently
- Easy-to-understand practice ideas for any jazz musician to apply over any real book tunes, lead sheets, chord charts, and standards
- A blueprint of improvisation tips to avoid the pitfalls of directionless practicing
Thirty-six actionable melodic ideas, harmonic ideas, rhythmic and metric tips, ear training exercises, and basic arranging and composition blueprints, and more… For jazz piano, jazz guitar, jazz saxophone, jazz trumpet, jazz bass, jazz voice, jazz trombone, jazz vibes, jazz drums, and all other improvising instruments.
You'll get instant access to the ebook:
Jazz Practice Ideas ebook.epub
Jazz Practice Ideas ebook
Jazz Improvisation Concept Map
- You'll get instant access to the ebook:
- Jazz Practice Ideas ebook.epub
- Jazz Practice Ideas ebook.pdf
- Jazz Improvisation Concept Map.pdf